Join the Archaeological Society of New Mexico
- Did you know that ASNM trained individuals and groups to perform site and rock art recording, field surveys, excavations, artifact and other analysis, and publish their work?
- Did you know that ASNM members have recorded thousands of examples of rock art throughout New Mexico?
- Did you know ASNM is involved with New Mexico Preservation Month Activities, including the annual poster, and participates in the annual New Mexico Archaeology Fair?
- Did you know that ASNM members include avocational and professional archaeologists from across the country with interests in the Southwest
Membership benefits include:
- A free copy of the annual ASNM collected papers for sale to non-members for $29.95.
- The quarterly ASNM newsletter, La Jornada, with news from throughout the state, announcements of upcoming regional archaeological events, ASNM board reports, and more.
- An opportunity to enroll in ASNM-sponsored rock art recording projects.
- Participation in the ASNM archaeological certification system, which provides field and classroom training (an additional benefit for site stewards participating in the New Mexico SiteWatch program).
- Scholarship funding for deserving students studying archaeology and related fields.
- Opportunities to participate in the annual New Mexico Archaeological Fair promoting archaeology and historic preservation
- The ASNM annual meeting, hosted by one of the Affiliate Societies, includes papers, a banquet, achievement awards, member and board meeting, field trips, and especially the opportunity to meet colleagues from the Southwest.
Annual Membership Rates:
Individual, Family (2 family members, 2 votes), Affiliate, Institution: $40,
Use this link to join or renew your 2019 ASNM membership.
2019 ASNM Membership payments can paid starting on November 1, 2018
Clicking the box above will allow you to pay with a credit card, PayPal account, or write a check. After the “Please confirm your order” page, you have the option to “Pay by Check” or to pay via “PayPal”. The”Pay by Check” option will provide you with an invoice and we will let you know when we’ve received your check.